In 1980, our “Who I Am Makes A Difference”® Blue Ribbon Ceremony was created to help people express their appreciation, respect and love for their children, parents, teachers, friends, neighbors—everyone! Over the years, this heartfelt ceremony has impacted over 35 million people worldwide and has been translated into 11 languages — saving lives, eradicating bullying, and making dreams come true in the home, school and workplace.
Our Blue Ribbon Community Building Leadership Trainings sprang out of a demand from schools, families and corporations to provide programs that would create healthy, happy and prosperous environments for all people. We are honored to have met and exceeded this demand.
End bullying and teen suicide
- 2 out of 3 teens are bullied each year.
- Teen suicides have risen 400% in the past 30 years.
What We Do
- Eradicate bullying and cyber-bullying
- Avert adolescent suicide
- Inspire appreciation, respect, and love
- Advance academic excellence
- Promote community service
- Help people make their dreams come true